Apifia, Inc., D/B/A GroupHigh (“GroupHigh,” “we,” or “us”) operates this website (“Site”) on behalf of ourselves and our subsidiaries to provide information about GroupHigh and the products and services we provide. Your use of the GroupHigh Service is governed by your GroupHigh SaaS Agreement.
Using the Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or GroupHigh’s network or infrastructure;
- Impersonate GroupHigh or any of our employees, providers or users;
- Transmit any unauthorized material or any harmful or malicious code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- Engage in conduct that interferes with anyone’s use of the Site or that exposes GroupHigh to any liability;
- Use any automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose;
- Manually monitor or copy any of the material on the Site without our prior written consent;
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices; and
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so.
Linking and Social Media Features
We may provide you with the ability to send emails with our content or links to our Site via social media. You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and only with respect to accompanying content. You may also link to the Site on the following conditions:
- your link is done in a way that is fair, legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation;
- your link does not connect to any site that is not owned by you (except as described in this section); and
- your link does not suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
- You may not cause any part of the Site to be (or appear to be) displayed by any other site (e.g., framing, deep linking, or in-line linking). You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to stop. We may withdraw linking permission, disable all or any social media features, or disable any links at any time without notice.
Changes to the Site
We may change or remove all or any part of the Site at any time without notice. If we do, we will not be liable for any reason if all or any part of the Site is unavailable for any period. Any material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we may not always update or correct the Site.
Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you are responsible for your compliance with local laws.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and everything on it (including its design)is owned by GroupHigh and its licensorsand is protected by United States and international intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.No right, title, or interest in or to the Site or any content on the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by us.
The GroupHigh name and logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of GroupHigh or its affiliates or licensors. Any use requires GroupHigh’s prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners and may be subject to additional restrictions.
Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
We make the Site available solely for general information purposes. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. You are responsible for having sufficient security to protect your own materials.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER GROUPHIGH NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH US MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. NEITHER GROUPHIGH NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH US REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL GROUPHIGH, OUR AFFILIATES, OR OUR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO IT (INCLUDING ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL),INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We may monitor the Site and take any appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site. We may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site at any time.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction
Your Comments and Concerns
Send any notices of copyright infringement claims to legal@GroupHigh.com or to GroupHigh’s Legal Department at our Boulder, CO address. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.