For this month’s download, we comprised a list of influencers who have been posting about back-to-school trends. This list includes a variety of parenting & mom bloggers, college influencers, and teachers posting about an array of back-to-school topics like fashion and dorm & classroom decor.
Using GroupHigh’s extensive blogger index we vetted our prospects based on MozRank, post content, and social reach stats, to quickly pull together this list of influencers all posting about back-to-school topics. We also want to share a few of our favorites….
- Twenties Girl Style started in 2010 by Ashley Garza as a place for her to share personal style & promote the idea that you should embrace a carefree style and wear what you love no matter the trend. Recently, Ashley has been offering her readers “Teacher Proof” fashion picks for back to school.
- Happily Ever Mom, written by Katie Joiner, is a great resource for fun and creative parenting information, activities, and tips. Having two kids herself, Katie does a great job of posting about the ways her family budgets when it comes to back-to-school season.
- Vicki Davis is the voice behind Cool Cat Teacher, a blog devoted to providing encouragement, ideas and support between educators. Being a full time teacher herself, Vicki loves interacting with her audience around brand fundraising initiatives and other opportunities for teachers.
- Vera Sweeney’s lifestyle site Lady and the Blog covers a number of topics including parenting, style, and travel. Vera’s family has been gearing up for back to school recently, and has been offering a number of contests, like Bic’s #BICFightForYourWrite campaign, related to the start of the school year.
- Lemon Stripes the brainchild of Julia Dzafic, a self-proclaimed “stripe addict” who features her own adventures in style, healthy cooking, home decor projects, and life in general. Her blog often highlights her favorite fashion staples and is a great place to find back to school and fall fashion ideas!
Download the Full List
Click Here to download our full list of back-to-school influencers.