It’s time for another influencer download list! For Augusts’ list download, we researched and published a blog post with a list of parenting, college, and teacher bloggers who were posting about back-to-school related topics.
This time, we’ve put together a group of influential bloggers who have posted about Fall/ Autumn seasonal & holiday themes. The content creators found on this list post about a variety of seasonal topics ranging from DIY Halloween costuming and décor to fun Thanksgiving and Rosh Hashanah holiday recipes and hosting ideas.
Here’s a quick highlight of a few influencers on this list:
1. Kelly Dixon is the creative mind behind Smart School House, a family lifestyle blog devoted to recipes & cooking , DIY crafts, family fun and holiday themes. Recently, Kelly let us know how to make these simple one-eyed-monster Halloween cookies!
2. For The Love of Cooking is, you guessed it, a cooking blog. Managed by Pam, a stay at home mom of two, this blog showcases a variety of easy hobbies and holiday ideas including “Spooktacular” Halloween party recipes.
3. Do Try This At Home is a blog about “parenting, recipes, books, and silliness,” offering a mix of lifestyle anecdotes and creative DIY ideas. We especially loved the super easy Rosh Hashanah crafts they’ve shared.
4. After becoming bored with eating the same meals over and over, Kevin Lynch decided to explore the world of food and cooking in his tiny kitchen. Since then, cooking has become Kevin’s passion and his blog Closet Cooking offers quick, innovated meals (including Holiday treats!) that can be prepared even in small spaces.
5. What’s That Smell is a collection of recipes, health and wellness tips, family, and crafts. With two kids of her own, Kim’s blog offers stories, advice, recipes and other creative content around her family’s holiday fun.
Using GroupHigh’s extensive blogger index we vetted our prospects based on social reach, post content, and author count to quickly pull together this list of creators all posting about season autumn themes.