From The Harlem Globetrotters to The University of Georgia to Red Lobster—big brands are doing blogger outreach and getting really good results. Read how they are pulling it off and learn takeaways from each campaign that you can apply to your own blogger outreach strategy.
- A Grocery Store Chain Turns Bloggers in to Brand Advocates
- Harlem Globetrotters Uses Blogger Outreach to Create a Network of Influencers
- Ford Enlists Bloggers to Create Tons of Buzz
- How a Blog Tour Worked Instead of a Book Tour to Promote a Book
- How Craftsy Engages with Craft Bloggers All Over the World
- Plus 5 more awesome examples!